Influx provides customer service for brands and tech companies on demand, 24/7, every day of the year (including holidays). To achieve this, our operation includes agents and managers working around the globe. We also make good use of training, QA, data and insights.
We’re looking for detail-oriented and thoughtful people to join our Indonesian team. You’ll be tasked with answering customer questions and need to be able to think on your feet, communicate clearly and effectively, and empathize with customers who are struggling to solve a problem.
You’ll be working on a product that uses the Salesforce platform. You will be working with Salesforce extensively.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Three+ years of experience as Salesforce Admin, with experience in managed packages and custom data models
- Sense of humour
- Experience in Socialsuite is a plus
What you’ll be doing:
- Diagnose and solve the customer's’ problems
- Communicate effectively via email and chat with our customer
- Coordinate effectively with peers and your manager
- Contribute to a high-performance and friendly workplace culture
- Personal integrity
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
- Continuous learner
What we offer:
- The flexibility of working from home without having to go to the office
- Work with clients in the USA, EU and elsewhere
- Extensive opportunities to learn from, and work with, high-performing colleagues
- A fast-growing startup who prioritizes internal promotion to fill the positions
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!